I Need God To Intervene In My Marriage Now.

by Maabo
(Johannesburg, South Africa )

My husband of 21 years has this 10 year old affair with a divorcee who happened to be our employer. He then told me to stay away from our businesses which I did.

They have an 8 month old baby girl and there is an 7 year old girl from a former girlfriend who passed away. My sons aged 23 and 17 are so broken that the older one is in weed smoking and not progressing at varsity. My in-laws don't want to have anything to do with this other woman and they still treat me with as daughter in law..

My prayer is for God to intervene and restore our marriage. I have prayed and fasted but it seems as if it is getting worse. I'm at a stage where I'm weary and overburdened, my prayer life is down.

Comments for I Need God To Intervene In My Marriage Now.

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Apr 18, 2016
God Can Help You Rescue Your Husband From Infidelity..
by: Osita

Hi, I believe if you pray right, God will intervene powerfully and your husband will change.

We can help you obtain prayer points and also pray along with you until your victory comes. That's the mandate our ministry has.

Let's get started. Sign on to the free 'Help Me In Prayer!' from the right side of our site and we'll reach you with targeted prayers and counsel to recover your cheating husband and marriage.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Break The Hold Of The Other Woman.

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.